Monday, February 3, 2014

Dream Killer













It's time to start taking positivesteps towards living YOUR dreamlifestyle.Here's a tip that can help...==>  Don't listen to your dream killers.What the heck is a dream killer?A dream killer, is somebody who tells you that "you cant"or that "that's not possible."It's that nagging person or voice thatsays over and over again......   "If it sounds too good to be true, than    it probably is."Excuse my French, but what a load of crap!Do you want to know who says that?Only two people buy into that phrase:1. People who have no dreams 2. People who have dreams that will    never accomplish them Here is a tip when trying to decide who andwhat to listen to in regards to trying to createan extra income from home or online. (You may want to write this down because it will guarantee thatyou never listen to a "Dream Killer.")  If the person giving you the advice is not successful  or is not living the life of their dreams, don't  listen.Why in the world would you ever take financial advicefrom somebody who was not financially independentthemselves?I used to get it all the time from my family andfriends."Boy, that looks very good, but if it soundsto good to be true......"Usually they would leave it open like that. I know they always meant well, but the truth is, those that were saying this to me were either broke or nowhere near achieving my goalthat I had for myself.......so why should I listen to them? The whole "if it sounds too good to be true"statement doesn't even make sense whenyou think about it...What are they looking for?Something that sounds crappy enough to be real?I'll give you an example...Think of it this way; if Michael Jordan had told his friends and family in high school that he would be the greatest basketball playerof all time.......most would have said, "Dream on."Some of them would have supported him but theywould have had serious doubts that he couldbe the greatest ever.After all, he did get cut from his high school team.But he had goals and worked his tail off to reachthem.And he did it. My whole point is this:You've heard the statement a thousand times that...."if it sounds too good to be true,it probably is."   ==>  If you buy into that,     ...you...will...never...be...    ...successful. Those that are most successful in lifehave bigger dreams than most people to start.The other thing you need to consider is the sourceof the comment. If those that are making that commentare wildly successful and living the life of theirdreams, listen. If they are not, why are you evenbothering to listen?If I listened to those that told me it was too good to be true........ I would be living my crappy 9 to 5 lifestyle just wishing I could be at the park on a Monday morning with my kids. As it turns out, I had bigger dreams andknew what the possibilities were. The result is that I am living the life that I want and that I choose. And you can, too.  It's simply a choice.That freedom is completely indescribable.I hope that I did not get too "Tony Robbins" onyou there...  :)But I get that issue brought up too often andit's very disturbing to me. People let comments and attitudes get in the way of their dreams whenthey could have realized them so many times byactually listening to those that were living theirdreams and not wishing for them.Do you have big dreams?  -Scott Raley"Freedom Artist"


Ahiezer Soto


P.S: if you have ever been interested in traveling the world with like minded business owners and making money while doing it then i challenge you to partner up with a TOP LEADER in the company.

http://sotoaventures.worldventures.biz/home/locale/?url=%2F

No comments:

Post a Comment